PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR OUR NEIGHBORHOOD FAMILIES IN NEED
Our goal is to help children and families become stronger, healthier and more successful. We also help families overcome barriers and challenges they may face – such as meeting their basic needs for food, housing and clothing.
Services provided in English, Hmong, and Spanish.
Programs and services include:
- Parenting Classes
- Case Management
- Parent Coffee Hour (Parent Café)
- Monthly Food Distribution – Last Monday of every Month 2 p.m. – 4p.m.
- Translation/Interpreter Supports
- Food Stamps, Medi-Cal Enrollment/WIC enrollment
- Resource and Referral Services
- Emergency Housing, Utility Assistance, Food and Clothing Support
- Nutrition support (No Kids Hungry)
There are NO costs for these services